- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Colors: orange, pink, magenta and dark brown
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- LHLauren H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFreesia, how I love thee
Let me count the ways:
1. You are beautiful and perfect all year round.
2. You are practical and protect me from sun, are sturdy, and have pockets.
3. You can be worn different ways and make a beautiful skirt and duster, as well.
4. You spark joy and make people smile.
Thank you, Zuri, for a lovely addition to my wardrobe! Pictured next to Leafy Greens, another favorite. :)
- JWJennifer W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful floral dress
I love the colorsof this dress, pink and highlights of orange on the black.
- DBDee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove it!
Love this dress. Fits beautifully and the pattern is beautiful. The background is a very dark brown that often seems black.
- ELElizabeth L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoJust right!
The print is a beautiful mix of colors—pink, tan, burgundy, a tiny pop of orange, on a rich brown background. I get compliments every time I wear it.
- KBKathleen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWear anywhere!
Fabulous dress! So versatile, pretty and comfy!