- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Green, black, brown and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoIt reads grey, but it’s not!
So much visual interest with this print. From a distance the background looks grey, but up close it’s more of a clay pink or nude beige shade with an overlay of a black asymmetric grid pattern.
The pops of bright green really do remind me of alfalfa sprouts. Overall this is one of the more neutral Zuri dresses that I have purchased, but the tiny details are too hard to resist!
- HHHelene H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWhat a surprise!
I hesitated about Alfalfa for some reason, I don’t know what I was thinking because once she arrived in the post I absolutely loved her! She is the perfect weight for spring, the green is cheerful and the slight blush to the background is just right. I’ve received so many compliments from strangers and colleagues when wearing this dress that she is fast becoming a favourite.
- MLMaria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBright and breezy
Another amazing dress. Beautifully bright and breezy and perfect for any occasion.
- LLouVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayWauw effect
Nice combination of colors.
And yes you will have a lot of compliments with this dress.
Very comfortable, fabric soft and not thin.
- WRWilliam Rial (husband of and pattern suggester of) Martha R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLike
Like the color combination.