- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- CBCamille B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoObsessed—perfect fall vibes
This one surprised me—I didn’t think much of the online photos but seeing it & trying it in-person was a total game changer! Now, I’m obsessed with this dress—it’s perfect for all things fall!
- DWDiahann W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoOne of my favorites
I love the shades of allspice. It is pretty and fits well. The pockets are the icing on the cake.
- JEJoanna E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect fall dress
I think of this as more of an autumn outfit but I wanted to make sure I grabbed one before fall comes back around in the U.S. and they all disappear. How is this one even still in stock?! It’s so good.
- JWJennifer W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAll spice is the best spice
This is aZuri that I've been eying for a while. I love the colors and the pattern. It's much more intricate than you can see in the online photo. Many different shades of brown and a reddish orange. I can't wait to wear it this fall.
- TLTara L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoA surprise beauty
When I first saw this dress it didn’t register, but the more I looked at it the more it grew on me. When I saw a small patch on a bag (from yet another Zuri bag), I fell in love and bought it right away. Zero regrets. It’s gorgeous.