All That Jazz
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears a M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MPMonique P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAll That Jazz...Indeed!
This dress can move easily from formal corporate to casual day out for lunch. I ordered medium because it was sleeveless and it was perfect (I tend to buy large for sleeved dresses). Absolute love.
- RTRoberta T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy Piano Dress
My next door neighbor is a professional keyboard artist. He calls this my piano dress. Another couple people have said, "That pattern looks like a piano keyboard!" I love the sleeveless dress for hot summer days. I love the stitching, the washability, the ease of care (I occasionally use a steamer to steam out some of the rare wrinkles), the zest, the happiness that this dress has. Strangers will come up to me when I am wearing one of my NINE dresses to tell me how cute my dress is.
- TOTheresa O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEasy peasy
The sleeveless dresses are so versatile! And the simplicity of this one makes it easy to wear super often. <3
- AMAnn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Rated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoSummer, at last!
Good summer weight fabric and, like all Zuris, cool and comfortable. I do wish the white were crisper. Great for next week's Jazz Fest here!
- LHLinda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAll that Jazz makes me want to sing!
Beautiful crisp fabric and delightful print. This fabric works well as a canvas for colorful accents!