- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Colors: blue, light blue, black, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- SHSusan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderSize Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStunning colours
Stunning colours and so comfortable to wear. Beautiful design .
- SVShannon V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful and flattering
The fabric on this Zuri dress is a little stiff, but that just helps it drape so beautifully! I purchased the long version, and enjoy the versatility this length offers me. This dress looks beautiful in person.
- ELElizabeth L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVibrant blues!
This is a bold blue print that makes me smile every time I wear it.
- LLLiz L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove the blues
I love the vibrant blues. Looks great with jeans.
- AJAlonza J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
This is my first Zuri and probably not my last! I love the dress is tailored to fit the shoulders. Makes it formal and appropriate for work.
The colors are stunning! It brings to mind snorkeling in Caribbean waters