- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Red, blue, orange, white and black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KBKate B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoReady for Fall!
Another Zuri win! Gorgeous warm colors, perfect for the transition to Fall.
- NFNancy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLively autumn duster/dress!
Such fun! Wore it to dinner and a play.
I purchased a long and used the extra length for a future project or belt.
- ZHZuzka H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGorgeous print of large, veined leaves in vibrant colours including red and orange reminiscent of autumn...
A beautifully intricate, multi-coloured design that will feel dressy yet equally cozy and comfortable... the versatility of this print and colourway makes it suitable for any occasion: from a celebration to a movie or coffee date...
- KMKathe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThis dress dances!
I feel like there are feathers all over Amaranth—though they also look like leaves or little trees. The teal, red, and orange play together with such harmony, and the little dots racing all over the place create more graceful movement. A gorgeous dress.
- FMFiona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDots, stripes,squiggles!
What an amazing pattern, it is just so detailed & interesting, combine that with playful colors & you have another winner from Zuri.