- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Purple, pink, black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- AOAmara O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoThis dress makes me happy on a rainy walk or while leading church
One of the things I love about zuri dresses is the way that they can go from casual to dressy with comfort and ease. I took my Andromeda out on a walk in the woods with my dog and got caught in the rain...a week later I put my clerical collar underneath and led worship. I felt at home and joyful in my dress in both places.
- KDKim D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBold and beautiful!
I wore this dress to a recent staff reunion, and it was the talk of the party! You can’t help but feel incredibly empowered wearing this print.
- ESErica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAndromeda
My new favourite
I adore how it looks like it’s a deep purple !
Sooo many compliments 😍
- MGMichaeline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMore Purple Please Zuri!
Thank you for this stunning dress in the most gorgeous shade of purple! I fell for it hook, line & sinker! Absolutely love this Team Zuri. Thank u, more purple please! This colour makes me super happy!
- SCSarah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful purple
I love the look of this zuri. It’s almost like a tie-dye effect. The purple is so rich and beautiful. I can match it with several colors.