- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- GTGail T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAurelia
My first sleeveless! Love it, and can wear sweaters under it!
- EBE B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XSUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBeautiful
This print is gorgeous. The background color is a darker red than pictured and more beautiful. Every time I wear it, I get compliments. I usually take S in a full-cut style such as this, but I bought XS because it was the only size left, and it fits fine.
- LLaniI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLovely surprise!
Just received this beautiful dress as my ‘surprise me’ buy. Very happy with this gorgeous dress, the pattern, style and fit. Soooooooo christmas appropriate for a hot summer in Australia!
- BBPI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful Print
This is a gorgeous dress! As others have said the actual color is a deeper, less orangey red. Whenever I wear I get complements from at least two total strangers! Very comfy and easy to dress up or dress down. Recommended!
- AKA. K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFirst of Many!
This is my first Zuri dress and I LOVE it. The pattern is gorgeous, the colors vibrant, the craftsmanship is beautiful! So many compliments the few times I've worn it out. I see myself wearing this dress for 10+ years at least; very happy!