- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Nairobi
- Color notes: Pink, orange, black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- JPJoan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoWhat a joyful dress.
This color brings a lot of joy. I love pink and orange so this is perfect for me. Got stopped by someone while on a trip to take a photograph. Having this outfit encourages me to come out of my introvert shell.
- AHAmanda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoScallop City
The gorgeous sunset colours of orange and pinky-lavender with black in this dress are combined with a quirky print whose street art/graffiti vibe - scallop in the city! - makes me smile. Fit is beautiful as always. Will mostly be an autumn/winter dress here in subtropical Brisbane but can confirm that it also looks great with chunky black sandals and a summery neon orange pedi.
- NNNgoc N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XXSUsual Size XXSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy most favorite print
Beautiful print and color, looks more vibrant in real life.
I still took my usual XXS in this print but my last few Zuri in this size have been a little tight/shorter than dresses I bought in the past.
- RMRupa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoA mysterious, luminous dress
I wasn’t sure I was going to love this print but I followed my instincts and they turned out to be spot on! The detail, depth and texture of this print must be see to be truly appreciated. The unexpected combination of pink, orange and black is both elegant and refreshing. I love it.
- DSDenae S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDressy Print!
I love Aw Shucks, now dubbed my “after 5”print. She’s a stunner, and I feel like a queen!