- 100% hand-loomed cotton, handwoven in India and stitched in Kenya
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
You can use product metafields to assign contenMeet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!t to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- SHSuzanne H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoZuri crazy!!!
I am always so happy with my latest Zuri treat. I am afraid I’ve become something of a maven. This latest one is lovely
- BFBert F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased MUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agogreat shirt
got it a size up and love it
- MMMichelle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size XSRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWonderful
Soft, unique, comfortable and great style. Love the fabric and color. Great investment.
- EWElizabeth W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size XSRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove the shirt pattern but ....
it does not hold the color and you need to be really careful when you wash it.
- JRJulie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSo comfortable
The shirt is so comfortable. It's going to be a staple in my work wardrobe.