- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: red, black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- NKNatasha K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFavourite Work Dress!
Love, love, love this print! I receive compliments every time I wear this dress. I especially love it for work; I always feel confident and polished. Equally, though, it's great for everyday around my village. Fits true to size.
- STSandy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFun, Beautiful Dress
The Camellia was my first Zuri dress. The fit was perfect. The print is bright and fun. I think I’m officially addicted to Zuri!💜
- LJLynette J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoClassy Camellia
I feel so confident in this Zuri, the pattern and cut are lovely. I always get people commenting when I wear a dress: but this one, so far, more than any other. I love it! ❤️
- KTKathie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWinter beauty
I loved to wear this pattern during the holidays. It was both festive and a little edgy and looks great with tights and boots!
- PMPearl M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGorgeous, feels fancy and formal and beautiful
Camellia is black and white and red, gorgeous contrast and beautifully printed. Fair warning that some batches of the fabric seem to have yellow or pink tinted tear drops instead of pure white, and keep that in mind especially if purchasing the last dress in a size. I've seen both the solid white and the pink tinted and both were nice, though I preferred the plain white. The difference was very minor, I'll include photos. The fabric is on the stiffer side even after washing and a vinegar soak, and I would not call the fabric soft, like calypso is, but it's not as coarse as sprinkles, so somewhere in the middle. As I said, it feels a little formal, with the black background and I will be wearing it to semi-formal events this season.