- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Purple, red, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- SJStoneking J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat colors! Great pattern!
I love the colors and patterns on "Cutting Edge." My husband says it's one of his favorites (it's hard to pick just one favorite).
- EZErin Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoKeeping It Classy With an Edge
This dress will look great on everyone. The colors are deep reds and purples that are so flattering. Beauty in the simplicity of this pattern that you can dress up or down. Only downside is those tight arms! The arms were a little smaller than other mediums I have so these arms were snug.Shop Zuri OU1 month ago
Hi Erin!! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Cutting Edge and sharing this feedback with us -- I know you're not alone here! I've passed your message along to the founders and the product development team, and while we don't currently have any plans to adjust the pattern, this is really helpful information for us to have.
Take care, and I'm always here to help if there is anything else I can do!
- ABAlice B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWonderful print with a 70s retro vibe!
This is a wonderful, visually-striking printed dress with a very retro 70s feel. The fabric features a rectilinear geometric dot pattern in alternating hues of tiny purple and red dots, with some rows of gray dots mixed in, all against a black background. The coloring is subtle, but the pattern is very bold, and really reminds of 1970s graphics, particular the kinds of patterns one might see in fashion, textiles, interior decorating, etc. I am a big fan of the Mary Tyler Moore Show, and for some reason, this dress reminds me of something Mary would wear on that show, had Zuri dresses been around back then! Thanks, Zuri, for another fun and original print!
- AGAnnette G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy valentine outfit
Love this for Valentines today!
- KCKate C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCutting Edge is Sharp
I saw this print show up on a bag first and I loved it. Eagerly waited through a few Tuesday dress drops before this popped up, but it was worth the wait. The colors have depth, as it's not just one shade of red or purple but a few different shades with a black accent. You will surely find lots of ways to wear this!