- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Pink, orange, white, black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- HDHannah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLike wearing a wildflower patch
This dress is a pop of color! The echinacea are have an orange hue that pops on the pink background. A great color scheme and great dress. Love the pockets!
- PFPaula F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoStunning
Very pleased with the fit, I'm a 22/24 and the 1x fits well bought 2x in another style just in case but both fit comfortably. The quality of the print, fabric and the sewing is fantastic, considering the material and the time to make so well the price is very reasonable. This dress will last for years but will not look dated. This is lasting style, not fast fashion. My husband arranged a surprise 60th Birthday party, luckily I choose this dress for a quiet meal for 2.
- LSLani S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEchinacea joy!
I love this dress! It makes me feel so happy! The orange and pink combination are unique and beautiful. 💕
- LHLauren H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIn LOVE
This was a sleeper hit for me! As soon as I removed it from the lovely patchwork tote, I was smitten and still am. The print is beautiful, the leaves have some navy in them along with the black and the flowers are bold and happy in reddish orange. The pink background with white makes the whole shebang pop. It fits like a dream and is a nice sturdy weight with good drape. So happy I tried Echinacea!
- MPMarion P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSlow love, big live
I was really unsure about this one in the beginning, because the colors are so bold. I kept eyeing the dress and when stock ran low in my size I went for it. The pattern is soooo beautiful, the colors even more vibrant in real life. It’s a mood lifter in the best way and I wear it, when I feel bold. It’s a very unique dress and an absolut keeper.