Eyeconic Sleeveless Top
What can we say? Some prints are just eye-conic!
- Textile design by artist: Jo Kalute
- 100% cotton kitenge, 100% woven and printed in Kenya
- Colors: Black and white
- Button fastening through front
- Functional pockets
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
These textiles are a part of our 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. The print was designed by Jo Kalute, a Kenyan-born creative currently living in Sydney, Australia. Her work is inspired by her African heritage and seaside living. Her patterns are bold, energetic, and contemporary.
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- RRRuth R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoCool and elegant
The eyeconic sleeveless top is such a cool and light too to wear made from light and soft cotton. I wore it away on holiday on some really warm days and it was just perfect for keeping me cool and of course looking elegant at the same time
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy only Zuri that I own in two styles!
I first purchased the Eyeconic dress and have worn it so much I didn’t hesitate to purchase this top when I saw it in the same fabric.
Eyeconic is such an amazing print - and it’s the only black and white Zuri print I own too. Usually I’m drawn to bold and bright colors.
The sleeveless top is cut straighter than the other shirts and dresses which flare out at the hips so I sized up to an XL in order to minimize tugging in that area. Normally I wear a standard L in Zuri clothing. I wear an XL or 14/16 in US sizing.
I love Eyeconic’s versatility in that I can practically layer it under any of my sleeved dresses too. Including a photo of when I recently wore it under the Andromeda dress.
- LRLynne R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEye'm delighted!
I would never be caught dead in a sleeveless shirt until I found this summer staple. Flattering and easy to style, it makes a great vest, too
- HSHazel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSummer Saviour!
This shirt is so perfect on these hot summer days. It looks and feels cool, looks chic, goes with everything. The cut fits me well: straighter than the sleeved shirts.
- ALAndrea L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNEW SLEEVELESS EYECONIC!!
Versatile new sleeveless with front pockets! I’ve worn it as a vest, layered underneath another Zuri dress with black leggings and on its own with a pair of pants or a black skirt. I feel so stylish and hip when wearing eyeconic.