Flight of Fancy
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color Notes: Golden yellow and black
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears an M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- CDCamille d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRetirement Party Hit!
It was great!
- MGMichaeline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful Shirt
Beautiful shirt, a departure from my usual bright & bold colours. Beautiful nonetheless & goes with loads of stuff in my closet.
- HSHazel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWhimsical and Cheerful!
Great colours and design. Well made and well designed shirt. Versatile styling.
- MGMary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWings for the Win!
I'm a birdlover so it was an obvious choice to buy this vibrant, strikingly patterned shirt. I love its colorway ~ it's orange, black, and white, but presents as amber and goes beautifully with my amber necklaces. This shirt is long enough to wear as a tunic and comfortably covers me with a skirt or dress underneath. Zuri tote bags are marketing genius ~ while I was intrigued by the shirt in Instagram previews, I fell in love with the print in a tote bag. Fabric is mwdium-weight, soft, and has body without being stiff. Another winner from Zuri!
- SSusannaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoLike an Indonesian Batik
The description says “golden yellow,” but it’s really more of an orange. When I modeled it for my husband, he remarked, “you look like PM Joko” (of Indonesia). haha.