- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color notes: Red, yellow, black, white, navy
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- ILImani L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMakes me feel beautiful
This dress is gorgeous. The colors, the pattern, can be dressed up or down. I wore it with jeans.
- JSJanet S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGorgeous, smart, colourful - perfect!
The high quality of the fabric and skill of the sewing are excellent. The fabric is a bit stiff but I read that this is normal and will soften after more washes so that’s fine. The fabric is beautiful, with vibrant colours. I’ve already done a cool wash and the colours are still perfection. Really pleased with this dress and will buy more. Not only is my purchase enhancing my wardrobe but it’s giving income to women whose livelihood depends on it. Excellent all round!
- DMDiana M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoFlowering
Absolutely beautiful! Beautifully made. Makes me feel joyous and beautiful! Received many compliments. A gorgeous print. Thank you Zuri
and the gifted artisans who created this beautiful dress!
- SNSara N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoFall Floral is Fantastic
I have worn this dress already six times since I got it a few weeks ago. It is sooo comfortable and I feel part of the seasonal shift in colour while I wear it. Zuri dresses make me happy. This dress got quite a few compliments, even from those people who wear grey and brown this time of year. I hope it cheered them up.