- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Rainbow grid
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MSMeg S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoAmazing colors!
I knew I had to have this amazing dress when I first saw it. Was not disappointed upon receipt. The color saturation is simply stunning.
- STShannon T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoThe perfect travel dress
From Portland, to Morocco, to Paris - zuri is the most perfect and practical dress to have on your trip.
- AMAlexandra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoInstant favorite!
I have quite a few Zuri dresses, and High Res has quickly become one of my favorites. The pattern is both playful and elegant — a bold rainbow dot pattern up close, and an impressionist painting from afar. The fabric is substantial but still soft. It goes with everything, and it’s so versatile. In the two weeks since I bought it, I’ve worn it to work, a Friendsgiving dinner, a musical, a farmers market, and an arcade bar.
- LALois A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoThe favorite!
This kitenge is my favorite ! I wore it yesterday for our Thanksgiving celebration with friends.
The pattern matches a painting that my late son created last year. The painting reminds me of a Galaxy, so this Zuri dress reminds me of my son !
- NWngarie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoBeautiful and Versatile
Love this dress. I said that l didn't need another Zuri this year but the green in this one called me because it matched a lovely silk scarf l was gifted. I was also surprised at how vibrant the jewel tones in this dress are.