- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, teal, black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears an M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MSMakayla S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery crisp dresd
Crisp fabric in a nice, modern print! Works well for casual wear as well as a bright print for work.
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoInfinite Beauty
Absolutely Gorgeous print and hues of blue. A Beautiful fluid design and lighter weight dress. So comfortable to wear. I received so many compliments. Definitely not one to Miss!!!
- AGAideen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful pattern and colours
Fast becoming my favourite Zuri, such gorgeous vibrant colours and really versatile. Usual lovely Zuri quality. Love my Zuris!
- NKNoelle K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTwo thumbs up!
The colors of Infinite Jest are amazing. I thought it might be too busy and make me "stand out" too much, but that's not the case. One stands out in just the right way. If you are on the fence about buying Infinite Jest, do it. You won't be disappointed.
- TCTracy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy new favorite!
I love Infinite Jest! It makes me very happy to wear it. I get tons of compliments. It’s a very happy fabric. I wear a lot of turquoise and I love the color. The detail on the dots is great.