This shirt is easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!
Note: Louise is 5'5 and wears a M, Nina is 5'7 and wears an XS
Colors: Yellow and white
- Note: this fabric is hand-stitched and dyed, so the design and colors on each shirt will vary.
- 100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Senegal and stitched in Kenya
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- SJSade J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat print and color
I loved the light feel of this shirt and the color!
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLOVELY AND COOL!!!
This is such a Refreshing shirt, I love the fabric and print, its just Sunshine. I recently took it along my Trip to Japan and it was Perfect!
- HSHazel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoCheerful and a great travel companion
The fabric is soft, the colour joyous, and the pattern is so elegant! This shirt is perfect for travel as it always looks fresh. I live the cotton -linen combo as the wrinkles in all linen drives me batty!
- EPEmma P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSpreads happiness
Comfortable and beautiful fabric
- LPLinda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSanta fe
Love zuri products.