Loop de Loop
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes : Navy, aqua, black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears an M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLOVE!LOVE!LOVE!!!!
I Love this Joyful print and the feel of this dress it makes me Loopy Happy!!!!Tones of Blue are my thing so when I saw this print I Jumped on it and I was right to do so because it is Gorgeous!!! Thank You Zuri!!
- MEMoira E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy summer fun
I just love this pattern. It’s so reminiscent of water and tide pools. I have summer vacation when I wear it, no matter what time of year.
- IBI B P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous
I love the patterns of Zuri dresses and the swing shape is fabulously flattering. I don’t have any good pictures but here are Keys, Periwinkle & Carpe Diem.
- GTGlenda T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderSize Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLoop in’ Love it!
This pattern is so gorgeous! Countless compliments when I wear it out. A special dress which makes me feel great. So pleased I treated myself. Thanks Zuri! x
- CFCarol F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoStunning Colors
This dress is absolutely perfect in every way. The design is so beautiful - I love all the shades of blue!