- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color notes: Yellow, blue, red, white, and green
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears an M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KBKathrin Breitt B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove my Zuris!
I love all my Zuris, but especially this one! It stands out in a crowd, in a sophisticated and confident way! I always get compliments and I know I look good.
- GMGillian M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agomamma likes!
i bought and wore this fun dress for a fun summer wedding, and got great feedback on it! i felt great in it, i really did.
- MLMaria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHow can I resist you!
In the words of ABBA ´I could never let you go!’
Amazing dress, amazing pattern and it has pockets!
Every new dress brings even more compliments and hopefully some new Zuri customers :-)
- RPRuewenna p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoYou bring me joy!
Mam· ma mia
—used to express strong feeling (such as pleasure or surprise)
The bold colors. The shear joy I feel when I look at it. It was aptly named!
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFestival Feels
Party in a dress! You can’t help but sing and dance when wearing this print - it’s so whimsical. It’s definitely one of my favorites this year. I was worried it would be “too much” and it does get attention but doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable. If anything I feel like I radiate joy when wearing Mamma Mia. Compliments galore with this one wherever I go!