- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Color notes: White and black
- Functional pockets
- Sleeveless with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- CMCrystal M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LUsual Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat sleeveless shirt
I love the pattern and the fit! I usually take an XL in sleeved dresses and a Large in sleeveless so I went with a large for this one too and it fits nicely, open or closed.
- JCJulie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFirst but not last!
LOVE THIS TOP. MY FIRST ZURI TOP AND IT'S PERFECT FOR THE BLISTERING TEXAS HEAT.
- ESErica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOver Under
Adore this shirt - it’s fab paired with any colour !
Wear it with pants and shorts , as a jacket or blouse and I’m looking forward to pairing it with a turtleneck in winter ! #lovemyzuris
- HSHazel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFab summer shirt!
This light weight cotton shirt is perfect in hot weather: I wore it in Palm Springs in 112°, 114°, and 117° heat! It does not wrinkle, washes and dries overnight,and always looks pressed and cool. It is well designed, well made, and such a cute pattern. The cut is straighter than the usual shirts and that is a nice change.bI love everything about Zuri: fabulous customer service, great work ethic, proud workers, ethically sourced everything.
In one photo of me, notice how our Airbnb curtain fabric and I complement each other!🤣🤣
- LFLisa F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove love love the new sleeveless blouse style
Very stylish and comfortable. I was able to try on dresses and blouses in the San Francisco store, so I could easily determine my size. But I bought this online. I love this brand and their styles and only wish I still lived in San Francisco a half block from where the store is now!