- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Navy, teal, black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- EHEllen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect
A joy to wear. Attractive and comfortable. Wore at party to celebrate 160 birthdays—my husband and I 80 this year.
- MLMarivi Lerdo De T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove all shades of teal? Pacifica is for you.
This is one of those prints that looks pretty in photos, but SPECTACULAR in person. It is also the kind that looks even better worn than merely on a hanger. If you can, try it on. It is so flattering on such a broad range of complexions!
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCouldn’t resist the colors!
This has a similar color scheme to the print Infinite Jest. For those who own that print and love the colors definitely give Pacifica a try! I included a photo where I’m holding Infinite Jest up against Pacifica. I love how the pattern goes diagonal with this print too.
The best for lovers of teal and blues.
- APAmy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFun refresh of globetrotter!
Love the blue-greens on this updated colorway for my beloved globetrotter (my second Zuri!).
- LPLisa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful colors!
Very..very nice. Comfortable and fun to wear.