- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color notes: black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- PLPolly L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased SUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoVersatile but distinctive
Love the firm crisp fabric and the "eyeball-ish" design
Black and white is always a versatile choice. Here I am on World Book Day trying to avoid a scary wolf.
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGone Pizzazzy
There's nothing I could enjoy more in my wardrobe than a less-than-basic black and white piece, and Pizzazz certainly ramps up that description. Whether whimsical, professional, studious, artistic, techie, fun grandma- done them all with the assist of the versatile and striking Pizzazz.
- BMBlanche M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove Them All
I love my new Pizzzazz dress and I consider it my new favorite, although I love all of my Zuri dresses equally. this black and white dress was perfect for an art opening where I had some work on view and wanted to look nice. Easy to accessorize and extremely comfortable, like all of my Zuri dresses. Like all of them, best to wash a few times to get them a little softer before wearing. This always helps relax the gorgeous fabrics and I can't wait to get my next Zuri dress... they are the absolute best in style and creative design. Thank you! Sending love.
- HSHazel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVerrry snazzy in my Pizzazz!
Lovely print, great style as usual,quality workmanship.
- KSKaren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 6' And OverAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCrisp and elegant!
I love the mix of whimsical and structured in this print. Sometimes the circles remind me of atoms and sometimes they remind me of balls of yarn.