Not to be "sappy", but this dress will create some real buzz!
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Pink, blue, black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- ZHZuzka H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely print that will make you feel like a $million bucks every time you wear it...
A stunning design with regular, repeating splashes of vivid pink and blue on a black background... it's a gorgeous colourway and very attractive and cheerful on...
- KMKathe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCompliments wherever I go in this dress
The blue, pink, and black in this dress are just delicious together. Currently my favorite sleeveless. I love Propolis, but not sure what her name means!
- MSMarilee S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAmazing Dresses
I love this design, but I bought it on the strength of another Zuri dress that I ordered in the spring. These dresses are incredible, they fit beautifully and the weight of the fabric is fabulous. Crisp, not see through, washes and dries without needing ironing. Great for travelling. Easy to dress up or down. Worth every penny. This is a high quality product.
- SNSara N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBright Beautiful and Cool
I buy Zuri dresses for the gorgeous fabric, for the perfect design, and for the attention I know it will bring me when I wear them. The high quality cotton makes this dress a perfect garment for wearing in extreme heat. We seem to be getting more and more of that. If I want to wear this dress in the winter, I just add a long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of leggings. Living in a northern big city in Canada means having a versatile wardrobe. Zuri dresses and shirts give me lots of options. And the colours make me happy.
- HSHazel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPropolis Pops!
This is such a cheerful pattern and colour! The perfect summer party dress or shopping dress or grandma duties dress! I just love buying Zuri dresses because I love the company's ethics, sourcing, customer service.