- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, green, white and black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears a M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- TDTheresa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLovely
I enjoy wearing this beautiful dress. I receive compliments whenever I wear it. I’m always giving out your website to those who want to own one of these dresses.
- JRJessica R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo beautiful!
This is a print that I passed over many times before trying and realizing it was perfect for me. I love the subtlety and the blue ribbons are so pretty against the green pattern. This will get lots of use for sure!
- JMJill M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat colors!
I wear it everywhere!
- RMRupa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoA cacophony of soothing colors
I absolutely loved the muted and soothing colors of Riverdance. I found it comforting to wear. I loved the undulating ribbons and the seascape feel. Ultimately, it was a bit too tangled-looking for me. But when I see it on others, I always admire it, even if it wasn’t for me in the end.
- WSWendie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA walk in the woods
This dress is like a walk in the woods alongside a burbling creek, with the blue sky breaking through the foliage. Also, a wonderfully soft and flowing fabric.