- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Caramel, blue, black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- SSSusan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoFavorite pattern
I love Seascape. The pattern has lots of fun details and the colors are beautiful. Easily accessorized with black, blues or earth tones it is a dress to reach for frequently.
- ZHZuzka H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSeascape symbolizes my love of all things sea and seashore, and most especially its creatures...
I LOVE this new colourway of a treasured older Zuri... its vibrant new colour, compared to its earlier more subdued brown is inspired... it is so ME and I'm absolutely thrilled with it... I feel like I'm wearing some of my treasured seaside memories when I wear it... it is exquisite 👌
- ARAlison R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFeelin' those fall vibes
At first I was a bit disappointed that this dress wasn't the mustard yellow I was anticipating, but the colors are still perfect for fall. The caramel/orange reminds me of pumpkin pie filling so I think this will be my Thanksgiving dress. Also, LOVE the pops of blue!
- AJAlonza J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPossibilities are endless
Wearing this dress transforms the mundane into the spectacular!
- PLP L W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoRich and unusual
The caramel yellow/orange and turquoise are surprisingly good together. Looser sleeves than older dresses.