- 100% cotton handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
You can use product metafields to assign contenMeet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!t to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- MGMarilynne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoReady for Summer
I love the colour and the fabric of my #Snapdragon and I have worn it a few times so far with leggings and a tee shirt. When we eventually get warm weather here in the UK I hope to ditch them! It is a little tight round the bust but hopefully that will be ok without the tee shirt under it.
- KMKirsty M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months ago3 star
The cut and fit is great, but the fabric was not good quality.
- LALauren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased MLength Purchased LongRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGorgeous dress
I love how soft and comfortable this dress is, and that color- wow! But since it’s a lighter fabric the material in the front tends to bunch up when I walk between my knees. It’s a little annoying, so I took off a star for that
- AMAudrey M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XSLength Purchased StandardRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoLovely colour
The cut and colour are really lovely, but I prefer the stiffer linen fabric over the softer cotton used for this dress.
- NSNatasha S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoSnapdragon
Lovely dress, perfect fit. But it was not the colour indicated in the picture, my garment was maroon. Since maroon is a colour that I wear, I kept the garment rather than return it for a replacement.Shop Zuri OU8 months ago
Hi Natasha! Lovely to hear from you, and I'm so sorry about the appearance of the color! Colors are always so tricky! We do take our photos outside in bright sunshine, so the color can be quite variable depending on what time of day and how sunny it is, but this is definitely something we're constantly trying to improve as best we can! I've passed along your feedback about this particular dress, but if you run into any other products that you feel are inaccurate, please feel free to let me know! In the meantime, I'm glad to hear the color ended up being a color that worked for you <3 If you're not 100% happy with your purchase, you're always welcome to contact me to start a return/exchange (as long as the dress hasn't been worn or washed) within 30 days! If there's anything else I can do to help, please feel free to let me know! Otherwise, thank you again for your feedback! Much love, Charlotte