- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, orange, black, green
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- HHHelene H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoA good change
Spirograph is a pattern I would not normally choose however I took the plunge and am so glad I did! The fabric is soft and lightweight, it looks great paired with ballet flats or heels for the office. Light, breezy and easy - I love it!
- KRKari R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased XSUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDynamic and beautiful!
The pattern is stunning. My third Zuri dress. I love the pockets, the fit is great and I receive compliments every time I wear it. It can be worn with a belt or without. I wear it in the winter with layers underneath, great year round.
- MMMonika M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCozy and stylish at the same time
I tend to try on a size small and a medium sized dress in the standard length. With this particular print the medium which is a little looser and an inch longer on me felt better and the colorful and complex pattern laid better on my body. I particularly appreciate the hint of blue as the background color and not leaving it white. The fabric is softer than usual, giving you a cozy vibe yet still styling in a Zuri.
- LHLi Hsien L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agothe most comfortable Zuri
Something about Spirograph that was just magically comfortable for me - so it was a must wear at a recent conference I attended. Perfect for the long days of networking and talks.
- VSVictoria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoClassy throwback to my childhood
As a child, I'd spend hours doodling and creating complex geometric circles using my spirograph stencils. This dress is a sophisticated throwback for my love of all things 80s. The fabric is lightweight and so soft. I've enjoyed wearing it this Spring while picking wildflowers with my girls. The overall shade of plae blue makes it one of my few light colored Zuris, while the dark blue is deeply saturated. The hints of rust will easily take this dress into Fall.