This dress will take you to the next dimension!
Note: Jaz is 5'5" and wears an XL
100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Pink background with white shapes
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- KKellyVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoHAPPY IN MY ZURI!
Love my ZURI dress! First discovered your brand when I saw Sheinelle Jones on the TODAY show wearing one of your FUN dresses in the Lush pattern! I just purchased my first ZURI dress in this great Pink color and Squircles pattern! I love that you can transition the dress from the spring/summer seasons to fall, with a pair of skinny jeans underneath. Thank you! XO
- LSLana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoWish I’d bought one earlier!
I would peruse the ads for years until a woman I know, gave an enthusiastic thumbs up! I’ve already worn it multiple times in the 10 days I’ve owned it.
- AGAradhana G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoVibrant pink and punchy
The dress is pretty awesome…I immediately loved the whimsical print and the punchy colour as I unpacked it. It came packed inside a cool reusable cloth bag as well, which was a really nice touch. I like the sleeve length and the cut of the dress…it’s kind of perfect for wearing to the office, to brunch…to the supermarket!
I was disappointed however, that a button fell off within the first 8 hours of me wearing the dress, and the colour rubbed off onto my son’s snowsuit (which is white and pale blue), while I was holding him against me in a baby carrier. He was inside my winter coat, so the dress was not even wet when it happened. I was able to get most of the dye off with a wet wipe, but there is a pink tinged stain which still remains. Therefore a star deducted.
- KBKristyn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoFun print
I initially got this print in my usual size but was a little tight around the bust/shoulders more than normal. Sized one up and fits perfectly. Cool pattern.
- CJCheri J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat purchase!
I love the style, fit , weight and color. Just perfect.