This dress will take you to the next dimension!
Note: Jaz is 5'5" and wears an XL
100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Pink background with white shapes
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- JWJoyce W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased SUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoVibrant and fun
Love the batik prints. The little irregularities in the print make it feel special. Like wearing a piece of art. Color is vibrant and the print feels modern and fun. Received a lot of compliments.
- MMMonika M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoUnique color and unexpected design
I overlooked this dress, disregarding it because of its design, thinking it was “childish.” I tried to imagine what design they could have printed on that beautiful and unique pinkish red color. The color kept me hovering over it on the site until I placed it in my cart. What’s the harm in trying it on and returning it if it isn’t right? We know Zuri has exceptional customer care. The dress arrived, I tried it on, looked at myself in the mirror and I felt fresh and joyful!! I know it sounds funny to read but once you have experienced that you know what I mean. And my earlier assumptions about the design all disappeared. It's about playfulness, simple joys, the initial shapes in design making. Come to think of it, I’m getting a Bauhaus vibe. I now own both versions of this design, this lovely unique color and in coal black, standard size. Very different vibes but essential to have in your Zuri collection.
- KKellyVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHAPPY IN MY ZURI!
Love my ZURI dress! First discovered your brand when I saw Sheinelle Jones on the TODAY show wearing one of your FUN dresses in the Lush pattern! I just purchased my first ZURI dress in this great Pink color and Squircles pattern! I love that you can transition the dress from the spring/summer seasons to fall, with a pair of skinny jeans underneath. Thank you! XO
- LSLana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWish I’d bought one earlier!
I would peruse the ads for years until a woman I know, gave an enthusiastic thumbs up! I’ve already worn it multiple times in the 10 days I’ve owned it.
- AGAradhana G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoVibrant pink and punchy
The dress is pretty awesome…I immediately loved the whimsical print and the punchy colour as I unpacked it. It came packed inside a cool reusable cloth bag as well, which was a really nice touch. I like the sleeve length and the cut of the dress…it’s kind of perfect for wearing to the office, to brunch…to the supermarket!
I was disappointed however, that a button fell off within the first 8 hours of me wearing the dress, and the colour rubbed off onto my son’s snowsuit (which is white and pale blue), while I was holding him against me in a baby carrier. He was inside my winter coat, so the dress was not even wet when it happened. I was able to get most of the dye off with a wet wipe, but there is a pink tinged stain which still remains. Therefore a star deducted.