- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- SGSophia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it
feels and looks beautiful
- SSusanaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy Favorite Zuri of All!
As the other reviews mention, there is the length, the pockets, the narrower cut. But what I really love is how versatile it is. The dresses can be styled in various ways, but this tunic can be worked into almost any outfit in any season to add a pop of color. The red tendrils are dramatic, but their pairing with an ice-blue background means it works with a wide variety of palettes, from warm to cool, from saturated to pale. I love all my Zuris, but I find myself reaching for this one the most.
- CWCarline W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWhat's not to love?
Here's what I love about this shirt: tunic length; pockets. I love the cut and the length and if there were more shirts in this tunic style I would add to my wardrobe. This one is a winner!
- JJoanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove Tendril!
I've gotten compliments on this tunic! I got both Tendril and AC/DC, and am hoping for more tunics. I like the slimmer fit, and love the pockets. It could be a little longer, but this length works fine. Thank you for these beautiful patterns.
- CChristineI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA gorgeous shirt with pockets!
I love this shirt - the shape, the pockets, everything. I do wish I had gone up a size from the size I wear in the dresses. It's a little more fitted in the shoulders and arms. It would be more comfortable if it was loser.
I hope that there will be more and more tunics!