Tic Tac Toe
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Red, white and black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- DDoreenVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect dress for the perfect wedding!
Bought this dress for a cape wedding. After purchasing I had second thoughts about whether or not it was appropriate for this wedding. Put it on with simple hoop earrings and I love it and it’s perfect for the day. It’s comfortable, stylish and it has pockets. Side note: if you have bigger upper arms it was snug on me but while I ironed it I pulled the fabric taunt to stretch it and the arms were not snug. Thank you Zuri for a job well done.
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTic Tac Toe for the Win!
I l❤️ve this print! It is modern, visually exciting, flattering & fun- what else could one want? I reach for it regularly, as I have tons of black separates with which Tic Tac Toe works. I find whatever outfit I have donned revolving around Tic Tac Toe is delightfully FRESH!!
- RMRupa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThink outside the box!
This is an incredible dress. It looks sharp and professional, instantly put together and a tiny bit “don’t mess with me”. The pattern is not too big and not too busy, yet there is so much detail, dimension and texture. I suppose it could be dressed down over a white t shirt and jeans. I want to wear it to a Phish show one day in honor of Jon Fishman’s red donut muumuus :)
- MLMaria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful Vibrant Dress
One of my favourites. Bright eye-catching and material is lovely and soft. East to dress up or down and looks great with statement jewellery.
- MCMaureen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove it
Great colours. Worn as a dress or a duster.