- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, black, light blue
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- ESElaine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 3 out of 5 stars3 days agoSwitched for another
I actually returned Larkspur for Ultramarine. Ask me about Ultramarine!! I give it 5 🌟Shop Zuri OU4 minutes ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Larkspur!! We’re so happy to hear you loved Ultramarine!!
I’ve just switched this review over to Ultramarine❤️
If there's anything else I can do in the meantime, please feel free to let me know! Otherwise, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week and we can’t wait to see which print you decide on next!
Charlotte from Zuri
- LLouVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayEven nicer then on the picture
Some leaves are light blue and some witte this gives a nice contrast effect.
Fabric is very soft.
Color exceptionally nice
- MMichelleVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful!
This is my first dress purchase from Zuri. I have several shirts which I love. It’s just so vibrant and well made. Fits really nice. I’m 5’4” and bought the xs long and it’s great with flats or heels, pants underneath or wearing as a jacket. What a lovely, versatile piece of clothing!