- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAll Things Nostalgic
Whirligig, with it's red, pink & blue pattern, reminds me of summers spent with my grandparents and great grandparents in a small town in Northern California. The toy whirligigs, the quilts on the beds, the kitchen curtains, Grandma's apron- all these childhood memories are resurrected when I look at Whirligig. I feel cozy, comfy, cared for and a bit corny when I wear this Zuri.
- CCCaroline C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoUpdate! Still love.
I’m the “Caroline C” from the earlier review (I can’t figure out what my account was, so I created a new one), and in my review I mentioned that I don’t find 3/4 length sleeves flattering (just makes me look thicker in the middle 😊) so I might shorten the sleeves. Well, I did and I still love this dress but now with shorter sleeves! Thought I’d drop some pictures of how it came out.
- HMHannah m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoFun but peachy
I really liked this on the models but when I put it on I felt the background was more peachy. That’s not bad but it depends on your skin tone
- LALeigh Ann V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAn Easter Sunday hit!
This dress was so much more than what I was expecting!
It came in an original Zuri tote that snags me lots of compliments. It has the most vibrant pattern. I had no choice but to designate it as my casual summer tote (before the end of spring).
As for the dress, the sizing was spot on. The colors, details, buttons, from collar to hem, were so well thought out. No short cuts when this dress was tailored. It is perfect for business casual in the office and on the weekend with white tennis shoes. Each time I received a reaction to the dress, I shared the Zuri story. Worth every single dollar! Thank you Zuri!!
- CBCharlotte B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoA pleasant surprise!
I didn’t appreciate this dress until I saw it in-store and tried it on. The print is fun (and not especially quilt-like!) in person, and the fabric is soft.