- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KKKimberly K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 2XUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWow!
This was my first Zuri purchase. I adored the design and had to have it. I had been looking around the site for a while, but this stopped me...dead. As you can see, it plays well with others, too Though it is too big I am NOT giving it back.
- PHPia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAbsolutely Gorgeous
This dress caught my eye, and with all the compliments from others, it’s caught their eyes too. Gorgeous colours with beautiful details in its unique print. I love the stripes too. One of my favourites.
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoInspires Movement
The long, sweeping tendrils that adorn Wild Oak inspire me to move along similar lines. I find myself "gracefully" floating into rooms, or twirling while I put on my coat. There is certainly some drama and theatre in this dress. In addition, I adore the blue and white micro stripes that are the background of the print- adds a bit of primness to tone down the grandeur.
- AFAileene F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLovely!
Wasn’t sure about the print at first. But after a closer look I loved the contrast of the red and yellow branches/leaves with the blue pinstripes.
Fits great. I’m 5”3’ and the dress hits right at the knee. Perfect for casual wear, going on trips or dinner with friends etc. For work, I prefer wearing the longer Zuris (XS long or S standard).
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoIt’s all in the details
This print didn’t grab me until I saw all the little details of the print up close. The background is made up of blue and white stripes, and the leaves and swirling motifs are composed of stripes and dots - both things that I gravitate toward in prints.
This can look different on a person based on how the fabric is cut because I’ve seen some where the leaves are more horizontal in placement vs asymmetric/diagonal. It’s worth a try. I’m pleasantly surprised by this one and I wouldn’t have purchased it if I didn’t see it and try it on in person.