- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania and stitched in Kenya
- Color notes: Black background with aqua, purple, tan and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KCKate C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAll my wishes came true
I love the colors in this dress, as it's easy to dress up or down (really this is a major rule for me, as I want flexible clothes that I can wear from office to meetings and on to family or plans with friends).
It is a bit more brown rather then black as the background color, but no matter, it looks sharp and feels great.
- SSheilaVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy Wishes are STILL coming true!
I wanted to add a photo of this dress and more information, but what I wrote before still holds true. I love it!
- LULindasusan U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis dress is SPECTACULAR
I couldn't be more delighted with my Wishful Thinking dress. As soon as I put it on for the first time, I thought, "This dress is SPECTACULAR." Comfortable, gorgeous, elegant, bold (not to mention having deep, useful pockets). I get compliments every time I wear it. I can't wait to add more Zuri dresses to my closet!
- AAnnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XXSUsual Size XXSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoThis dress makes me feel pretty!
I bought this dress after debating on it for a while, and so glad I did. The colors are so beautiful. It's subtle yet vibrant. I think it will be a very versatile dress.
- SSheilaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWhen Wishes Come True
I bought this dress with Eye Candy in size M last month in order to get free shipping to my home in Japan, but I had no idea how much I'd love it! The purple, teal, gold and white dandelions against the black backdrop are like a dream come true, and the comfort of this dress is unparalleled, as I found out on a long-haul flight. I live in a rather conservative country but this dress is one I can wear to the bank and not feel out of place, yet I can express my fashion sense in a subtle manner. I love Zuri for providing quality fashions that fit, flatter, look good and do good. I even made a video of myself in Wishful Thinking and posted it on Facebook! Thank you!!