- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Ghana
- Color notes: black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears an M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- JGJane G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased LUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy perfect summer dress
The asymmetrical design drew me to this dress - I love the design. The cotton fabric is comfortable no matter how hot it gets. When it’s cooler I sling on a shawl or cardigan. So glad I went ahead and bought this one - it’s lovely.
- ASAngie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful!
I love the pattern. It is so easy to dress up or down. I wore it during my husband's family reunion in Benin. The only photo I have is of this cutie and I together. My father-in-law had purchased the necklace for me so of course it had to be worn too!
- AFAileene F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove the pattern
The black strips on the collar and shoulders give it a bit of drama, which I love.
This felt a little tighter across the chesr than my other sleeveless dresses though?Shop Zuri OU4 weeks ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for Gamma! I'm so sorry to hear it felt a bit tighter across the chest! As our dresses are hand-cut and sewn, sometimes the measurements can vary a little bit, but we're always happy to do an exchange (and we'd be more than happy to measure it out before we ship it out to ensure it's the perfect fit!). In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback to our founders and our team :) If you need any help getting that exchange started or if you need help with anything else, please feel free to let me know (email@example.com) and I'd be more than happy to help!
- JEJoanna E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased SUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoCute dress, but I sent it back
I sent this one back as the one I received didn’t show nearly as much black on the side as the one on the site. I realize the pattern varies—but mine really lacked the dramatic asymmetry of the ones online.
As with all other Zuris, I wear a S or M whereas I wear a L/XL in all other dress brands.
- SCSarah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat "Background" Pattern, with Light Fabric
I wear this dress all the time - especially since it's been SO HOT and humid. I wore it to an amusement park and even for a ride in a WWII biplane. The fabric is light and airy, and the pattern is very versatile. You can change out the look extremely easy with accessories to make it more colorful, or you could keep it monotone and use black accessories for a more chic look. It fits perfectly and is so comfortable. Definitely one of my favorites!