- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color notes: coral, teal, black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears an M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- LSLinda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLovely summer colours!
I ordered this because I loved the colours even though the salmon/orange isn’t really “my” colour! I love it! I feel like I glow in this dress 😊
- CDCaroline de R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoStunning print
Gorgeous dress, my first purchase so went with the larger size but will size down next time.
- VSVicki Semo S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSoft, Summery Tones!
This dress is more subtle than many of my Zuris, and yet the complementary colors are gorgeous, and they flatter my skin tone. And as always, the design of the dress is perfect: it looks great on size XXS to 3X, and can be worn from dawn until a late night supper!
- AGAideen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA really happy summer dress
Every time I wear this dress, it always puts a smile on my face. Such lovely bright colours and brilliant for the summer. Usual Zuri quality. Love it.
- SSSusan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA go to!
I’ve had this dress for 2 months and have worn it several times, twice on trips. The fabric hangs out perfectly after unpacking with a bit of steam from a shower. I love the joyful colors and find it very easy to accessorize. It’s a nice aside that this pattern has special meaning for doing good.