Ribbon in the Sky
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, white, beige and red
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- EBElizabeth B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago100% perfect and comfortable
I originally bought for the colors red white and blue to wear for Independence Day in the US, but it's all purpose. I can't explain why it makes me happy except it's soft and the pattern delights me. Here I am shopping for quilting fabric.
- AOAnn O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDress
- SFSue F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased XXSUsual Size XXSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat look for Fourth of July and beyond! I love it !
This is not as in your face as some of the prints but very wearable. I wear it with red Bakelite and red shoes .