- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Color notes: Red background with blue, black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- SJSusan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFabulous!
It’s beautiful and I love it like I love all my my Zuri dresses. The material is wonderful, the colours and pattern are amazing , and the sizing is true. Can’t recommend is highly enough!
- HRHilary R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe perfect red dress
I bought this when I couldn’t get an Ibis, and I’m so happy with it – the background red is bright but perfectly subdued by the black pattern with its accents of cream and blue. It’s the first time I opted for a Long, and it swirls in an elegant, cloaklike way when worn as a duster. The fabric is substantial and adds to its sense of body. I’m getting loads of compliments on this one!
- KKK K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove it!
Elevate is quickly becoming a serious go to dress! The color, the whimsy,the versatility all speak to my personality. The ladders in the design intrigued me at first and a challenge. Whether up or down, Elevate keeps it moving!
- KKK K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoIt takes me there
I love the color, the deep pockets and the way the ladders meander across the dress. It has whimsy and charm which speak my language!
- ANAngelina N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLove my Elevate Zuri dress. It speaks to the work I do.
Love it. The colours design and concept behind it. I wek with wimen living with HIV and our ethos is all about ebnabling, empowering and elevating them to be meaningfully involved in society and particularly in forums where decisions about our healthcare and wellbeing are made. Photo with colleagues after a live panel discussion about enabling women to deal with stigma.