- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Nairobi
- Color notes: Red, blue, yellow, black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- SCSarah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBright, Vivid Colors
Ultimately, I didn't keep this one because it was a little more primary than I wanted. But like all Zuri dresses, it is very unique and beautiful. The colors are very bright!
- KMKathe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPhotos don’t do her justice
This dress looks 200% percent better in person. The colors leap and glow. The first time I wore her to the farmers market, the seller at the next stall left his olive oil bottles and eggs to come over to the stall where I was buying berries and told me he had never seen such a hypnotizing, magnetic dress.
- FMFiona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEncanta mi encanto!
Such fantastic colors & the background blue is a great shade. This dress makes me feel happy!
- MSMeg S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSpecial and festive
This Zuri dress feels like a party!!
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGORGEOUSNESS
I absolutely fell in Love with these colors, so Joyful makes me feel like dancing. This dress is so versatile and light enough to wear during the Hot NYC weather. I was comfy All day in this Amazing dress from work to dancing the night away!!