- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Brown, black, orange, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- WSWendie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoWe want smore(s)!
A chocolate and marshmallow delight. This pattern
dances — and makes the wearer want to dance too. Not sure why this one isn’t sold out yet. Grab it while it’s still available!
- JLJoanna L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI'm back in the 1970s!
I love this dress. As a child of the 1970s, this dress is very nostalgic for me. The swirling browns hues are beautiful
- ZHZuzka H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoA beautiful recall of the 70's best!
Reminiscent of an earlier fashion trend, this fab mix of earthy colours and shapes, is wonderfully creative... I love the vibe and colourway because it is a print I can wear anywhere AND also every day... dress it up or stay in a neutral vibe, this Zuri can do it all, and fashionably... I just went grocery shopping in it 🥰
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove the Mod vibes!
This and Slice of Life are the two prints that made me accept that I CAN look great in the color brown. I love the high contrast pops of black and white - really makes the pattern super eye catching.
I feel sentimental towards this print because it reminds me of my mom and the embroidery projects she had hung around the house. She loved that 70s color palette of brown, orange, cream, yellow, and black. I know that if she were alive today she would love this print and wear it too.
- ASAtheria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoThank you for plus size!