- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, green, white, brown
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- DDemL.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGorgeous paired with purple
I bought this dress to layer over my many purple dresses and tops. Although there is no purple in the dress, they look divine together. The background is a lovely cream with rust crackle. And, the blues and greens are deep and saturated. I got many compliments the first time I wore Larkspur. I see myself wearing her a lot this fall.
- LCLupita C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoThe most beautiful pattern
I love this pattern so much, I won’t be saving it for special occasions! Most of my dresses are darker or in the realm of blue and green but this cream background just sets off the blue and green accents beautifully. Heavier weight fabric will be great for fall and winter.
- AMAnnette M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful colours
It is a beautiful dress and I love the colours.
- ATAmy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect for the fall!
I fell in love with Larkspur when I saw the fabric in a Zuri newsletter. It’s just the perfect blend of soft ivory and rich jewel tones - ideal for my coloring. I am looking forward to bringing it to France in a few weeks when I’ll be cycling and wine tasting. I can layer it over my cycling gear to immediately upscale my look.
- MMMaryanne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAsian subcontinent inspired
This pattern reminds me of Indian textiles. The cream background and jewel colors make this especially appropriate for transitional season dressing. Looks great with wide leg jeans. Another good purchase. Thank you, Zuri, for making distinctive dresses.