- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Navy, apricot, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- CSCristina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoJust the right shade of apricot…
I bought this one pretty quickly after it appeared. I was eager for a second Zuri that contrasted with the primary colors of #HenParty. This one more than fit the bill. The pattern is striking in a completely different way, with the colors being equally as saturated in a softer hue. The graphic floral is both bold and feminine. Have gotten a ton of compliments so far as well as “where did you get that dress?” Am looking forward to pairing it with either a light wash, frayed hem jean and flats, or by itself with brown knee high boots!
- TDTheresa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBold design
This is one of the dresses I recently purchased for the winter. I am purchasing the longer size for added warmth. The colors are gorgeous and I feel wonderful when I wear it.
- DVDanielle V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA lovely light dress
This dress was a different material to all my other Zuris and made me think of batik fabric- just that bit thinner although not sheer in any way. I decided she was perfect for our holiday in hot Bali! She works well on the plane and for a romantic dinner on the beach. Secret- I never go braless but my back was so burned and my husband swore you couldn’t tell I wasn’t wearing one under this dress 😳 I like the fact it looks salmon in some light and pink in others and the navy background makes it neutral for me. Looks nice with jeans too. Another winner!
- JCJosymar C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVery nice and empowering dress!
Lovely dress! Fabric feels comfortable, easy wear, great look!
- SDSharon D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHeight 5'6"Length Purchased LongRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThis dress
I returned this dress because it was not blue and pale apricot in color; rather it was black and orange.
The upside is that I exchanged it for a different dress which fit its description.Shop Zuri OU1 week ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Oshibana!I'm so sorry about the appearance of the color! We do take our photos outside in bright sunshine, so the color can be quite variable depending on what time of day and how sunny it is, but this is definitely something we're working on and I promise we'll improve the accuracy as best we can. But in the meantime, we’re always happy to accept a return if the colors aren’t as expected and we’re so happy to hear you found another to your liking!
If there's anything else we can do to help or if you have any questions about the colors of any other items, please feel free to let me know! Always happy to help!
Charlotte from Zuri