Patchwork Sleeveless Top
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Sleeveless with button fastening at bottom and front patch pockets
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- ESErica Sher ..Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPatchwork sleeveless top
I adore this top ! It is so versatile dress up with black pants dress down with jeans
Here’s a photo as I head out for lunch with my niece 😃
- ZHZuzka H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy second patchwork shirt! Both are very different, yet equally striking, of course.
My favourite way to wear this shirt these days is as a vest over a long-sleeved T... I can wear it buttoned or unbuttoned... in the summer it will be a perfect short-sleeved shirt... I love this versatility!
- NYNew Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat fit and fun prints
I love this shirt, for reference I am 5 foot 8 and generally a small/medium and the XS fit well. It’s a surprise the combo of prints you get but they all blend together well. Glad I snagged it.
- ZHZuzka H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSleeveless top or vest: take your pick!
This sleeveless shirt defines versatility... I love wearing it as a vest in today's cooler temperatures with a long-sleeved T-shirt underneath... I pull on black jeans, grab a favourite pair of flats and my cheerful, colorful outfit is made... I can dress it up with a scarf or jewelry, but the combo of fabrics in this shirt/vest is also plenty eye-catching on its own.
- JGJanice G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoToo much of one patch fabric used
The top fits well and looked good over my turtleneck shirt, and would match well with any color shirt I would wear with it. Unfortunately, there are 6 patches on the front of one print fabric I don't like, the gray with black/white snakey shapes. And notice that the back of this shirt is much more colorful than the front, and prettier. I returned this one but ordered another one, hoping to get a more colorful front without the gray ones I dislike.Shop Zuri OU1 week ago
Thank you so much for reviewing your recent purchase with us! I'm so sorry to hear about your Patchwork tank! I hope the one you received in exchange is more to your liking, but if not, we'll be restocking some more next month! And moving forward, we'll be receiving a few each month from our team (so there will be new prints in the mix as well)!
I hope this helps! If you need assistance getting a return started or if there's anything else I can do in the meantime, please feel free to let me know!
Charlotte from Zuri