It's o-fish-al! this fabulous print is all you need to "seas" the day!
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Red, blue, white , black and green
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears an M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KBKaren B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFavorite cut
This is my favorite fit of all my zuris, perfect weight fabric and red herring seems a little bit shorter but I feel like that’s a better cut on my height. I am 5’6 but have short legs (long torso) and this XS is perfect . I like it casual with sneaks and I’m looking forward to leggings & boots this fall. The direction of the pattern is so pretty!
- BCBarbara C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful Dress, many compliments
I tried this dress on in the San Francisco Fillmore store and fell in love with it. Plus I had so much fun with Corinthia at the store.
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVibrant Color + Cute Fish = Funtastic Dress
This is the most fun dress!! Most notably, once people realize the red "garlands" are herring, they cannot get over how they are so CUTE. Then I point out the kelp and there is a fuss over how in it's concept, the pattern is perfect. It is amazing to me how, at a quick glance, the pattern looks interesting and busy, but it really takes off upon closer viewing.
- MGMichaeline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove all things red.
My favourite colour is all shades of red. So any print that has sny shade of red in it is s keeper for me. Love this dress!
- KKkimberly k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSomething fishy
The Red Herrinng makes a bold statement! It is the dress to wear when you want to be noticed. I n the picture you see it paired with no Egrets so it is versatile as well. With its shape and pockets it is the real deal !